Home/Remote/Telehealth Training - Best Practices: An Overview
Level: Introductory, Intermediate
Length: 1 hour
One CE credit is available for this webinar recording.
Originally recorded on 11/20/2020
Click "enroll" above, then input coupon code to enroll for $45.
Based on the content of this presentation, the participant will be able to:
- Review information to educate potential clients/patients about the benefits of home training.
- Discuss techniques to monitor clients/patients participating in home/remote NFB training.
- Identify basic skills for developing, monitoring and evaluating home/remote NFB training sessions.
- Cite ethical considerations and standards of practice in using home/remote NFB training.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the basic types of home/remote NFB training.
Meet the instructor
Robert E. Longo, MRC, LCMHC, NCC, BCN
Robert E. Longo, MRC, LPC, NCC, BCN Fellow, is a neurofeedback clinician in private practice. Rob was previously a neurofeedback clinician with Cotton Grove Family Physicians in Lexington, NC; a neurofeedback clinician with Integrative Therapies in Greensboro, NC; and a part-time contract neurofeedback clinician at Timber Ridge Treatment Center in Gold Hill, NC where he worked with sexually abusive youth. Rob is an approved mentor in Neurofeedback for The Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA). Rob has worked in conjunction with Dr. Richard Soutar of NewMind Technology and NewMind Maps, in Roswell, GA, since 2008, and together with Dr. Soutar co-hosts weekly webinars. Rob is currently on the Board of Directors for The Foundation for Neurofeedback and Neuromodulation Research (FNNR). Rob was previously on the Board of Directors for the International Society of Neurofeedback Research (ISNR); and is currently on the Advisory Board for the International Society of Neuroregulation and Research.